[Tinyos-help] Problem compiling Blink, No rule to make target `micaz'

Giuseppe Cardone giuseppe.cardone at studio.unibo.it
Thu Apr 15 01:21:59 PDT 2010

Hi,

sudo resets all the environment variables (the environment will only
contain the LOGNAME, SHELL, USER, USERNAME and the SUDO_* variables),
therefore all the environment variables needed to compile a TinyOS
project are destroyed. If you really need to compile your projects as
root, run "sudo -s" and then make, but I suggest you to change the
owner of the tinyos directory to your user, so you can compile without
root privileges.

Regards.

--
Giuseppe Cardone