[Tinyos-help] How to set the coordination of motes with topology.out

Mark Proctor mp_markproctor at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 02:58:04 PDT 2010

TOSSIM can't use coordinates of motes it needs the the gain between them, which is in the other file linkgain.out
it has lines like this: "gain 1 2 -65.44",  the gain from mote 1 to mote 2 is -65.44then you add a link to the radio object for each pair of motes e.g r.add(1,2,-65.44)
I don't have a better example than the tossim tutorial, but hopefully it helps.http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/TOSSIM#Configuring_a_NetworkDate: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 10:25:54 +0800From: tinyos2010 at gmail.comTo: tinyos-help at millennium.berkeley.eduSubject: [Tinyos-help] How to set the coordination of motes with topology.out In the topology.out ,it have some lines like this  1  15.43 7.39     .   .   .  the line tell us the id of mote and coordination of x and y.so,i can use the topoloy.out in the snippet of Python code .f = open("topology.out", "r")lines = f.readlines()for line in lines:  s = line.split()  if (len(s) > 0):    m = t.getNode(s[0])Here I create nodes with the IDs in the file, but where should I setthe dimension x/y? Which method should I use for this?In tinyos ,i input the command  "from TOSSIM import *" and "dir(t)" i can't find the  function to add the coordination for motes. would you tell me how to do and give me some example for it.