[Tinyos-help] Tinyos 2.1.x wakeup via external Interrupt.

Janos Sallai sallai at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Apr 16 14:01:10 PDT 2010

Javier,

As far as I recall, only int0-int3 can be used for wakeup, because low
level/edge detection is done asynchronously on the corresponding pins.
Int4-int7, on the other hand, require the IO clock for detecting
level/edge. Since the IO clock is turned off when the mcu goes to
sleep, int4-int7 cannot be used for wakeup.

Janos