[Tinyos-help] Need help with LocalTime interface

Kartik Siddhabathula siddhabathulakartik at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 09:12:57 PDT 2010

Hi All,
I am using tinyos-2.x and telosb motes. I am using the LocalTime.get and storing the values in 2 variables and subtracting them. My first value is stored at boot up and 2nd value is on pressing the user button on telosb. Since the time is a 32 bit number am storing it in 32 bit variable. After subtracting the two values am converting the result into 16 bit variable and displaying it.
The values that am getting are no matter how much time gap I take to press the button from the booting time is:
1. FFFF-F32. FFFF-633. FFFF-194. FFFF-27
Can some one please help me understand it ?
Thanks a lot in advance,
Kartik