[Tinyos-help] Encryption in Tossim(Tinyos 2.1) and Real Message sending

Amir Hossein Shantia shantia_amirhossein at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 05:53:59 PDT 2010

Dear All,
I had some questions that if you can help me it will be great.

1. How can I encrypt messages in Tossim with tiny os 2.1.0 ? the tinysec or minisec are not in the 2.1 version. Are there any other available methods?
2. In Tossim I currently use the packet injection method which is mentioned in the Tutorial. But the problem is I want to send a simulated message from mote1 to mote2. But the injection seems to be only a message comming out of nowhere and going to mote X. I tried to use the tossim serial forwarde package (Tossim Live) but the tutorial on the web is not enough and I get various errors by trying to build it.

I will be glad if you can point me to a direction.

Cheers,
Amir