[Tinyos-help] Bitwise Not (Complement) Operator @ msp430 / nesc 1.3.1

Juchli Bruno HSLU T&A bruno.juchli at hslu.ch
Thu Apr 22 08:46:45 PDT 2010

Spam detection software, running on the system "mail.Millennium.Berkeley.EDU", has

Content preview:  Dear All, i've had some trouble debugging my TinyOS 2.1.1
  application today. I've had some code that essentially was the same as: uint8_t

 pts rule name              description
 3.2 FH_DATE_PAST_20XX      The date is grossly in the future.
 0.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4483]
 1.1 DNS_FROM_OPENWHOIS     RBL: Envelope sender listed in bl.open-whois.org.