[Tinyos-help] help with java

Michael Schippling schip at santafe.edu
Thu Apr 22 22:23:18 PDT 2010

That could indicate a change in your Java SDK. Are you sure you
haven't installed a back rev? Java is _supposed_ to be backward
compatible, so v1.6 can use v1.0 class files, but sometimes
it doesn't work the other way, new class files can confuse an
older JRE.

You might be able to fix things by recompiling everything,
including the TOS tools, in your current environment.
Otherwise I'm clueless too...

MS