[Tinyos-help] MsgReader and Listen tools

sripada kadambar sri.kadambar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 05:52:56 PDT 2010

The command *java net.tinyos.tools.MsgReader uint_8_msg *will only print
something if it detects *uint_8_msg* type structure in the incoming data. Or
else it will keep quite after printing the msg you saw. Also for this you
need to create a Java message class for uint_8_msg.

Make sure you have created the right java message
class<http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/Mote-PC_serial_communication_and_SerialForwarder>before
using the command.

Regards,
Sripada Kadambar