[Tinyos-help] MsgReader and Listen tools

Isabelle Hang Isabelle.Hang at math.uni-giessen.de
Fri Apr 23 06:21:51 PDT 2010

Thank you for your response.

I finally got it work the following way:

The compilation seems to need to "recognize" the nx_struct once. For
that, I have to change the .h file and write the nx_struct at the last
position of my list of nx_struct's. (I guess, I create thereby the java
message class, am I?)

Then, everything works well with MsgReader.

Best
Regards