[Tinyos-help] Can the java code be compiled under windows xp?

Michael Schippling schip at santafe.edu
Sat Apr 24 06:35:49 PDT 2010

I don't know that Widows has a Java IDE though. If you mean
the brain damaged java version in windows/system32, I don't
think it is viable. But any IDE, like Eclipse, that uses
a real JDK should be ok.

You should be able to compile TOS java code anywhere that
javac works...as long as you have the tinyos jar file or
class directory in your  CLASSPATH. In order to run the code
you will also need the comm and getenv JNI libs and supporting
files in your JRE.

MS