[Tinyos-help] help with java

Michael Schippling schip at santafe.edu
Sun Apr 25 12:16:30 PDT 2010

please send messages to the help list.
In this case I'm clueless...

AFIK binutils has nothing to do with Java and
libc is the standard library used by every program
that ever saw a C compiler. It may be complaining
about the version ".6" rather than the existence
of the lib.

You can force rpm installs with "--nodep" but maybe
starting over from ground zero is the best option.

MS