[Tinyos-help] DIP protocol in motelab

arthi p arthi_pk at yahoo.co.in
Sun Apr 25 17:03:52 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I tried to run the DIP protocol in motelab which gives the below errors. Can somebody help me recttify the same. The DIP apps folder had the following fies as it was given in the http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/Dissemination

EasyDissemination.h
EasyDisseminationAppc.nc
EasyDisseminationC.nc
DipInject.java
Makefile
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: DipMsg
at dbDump.processArgs(dbDump.java:958)
at dbDump.main(dbDump.java:732)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: DipMsg
... 4 more

Please help me.

Regards,
Arthi