[Tinyos-help] how do i find where a value is being generated?

Arik Sapojnik sapojnik at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 04:37:17 PDT 2010

   1. If something was redefining FAIL - it would happen every time, not
   just in one function.
   2. The functions that are OK, are they in the same module/file?
   3. I suggest to try to change the things I mentioned, in you problematic
   function.
   The fact that it works in other places is not conclusive enough.

Arik

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 14:28, Michiel Konstapel <m.konstapel at sownet.nl>wrote:

>  Now that is interesting - I've recently noticed the same thing myself. Is
> something redefining FAIL, somewhere?

Best Regards,
Arik Sapojnik