[Tinyos-help] how do i find where a value is being generated?

Michael Schippling schip at santafe.edu
Mon Apr 26 08:51:22 PDT 2010

Redefinition of FAIL could happen in a single module,
depending on how the pre-processor processes. Do other
other instances of FAIL in that module get changed?
Does using an explicit value, as someone suggested,
make any difference?

Can you extract the module from the system and
compile it individually? Step. Reduce...

Also...I'd bet some weasel will point out that
SUCCESS and FAIL should be boolean...hmmm, have
you defined the return value correctly? Maybe
the compiler is "helping" you by casting somehow?

MS