[Tinyos-help] how do i find where a value is being generated?

Greg Hackmann gwh2 at cse.wustl.edu
Mon Apr 26 09:29:51 PDT 2010

On 4/26/10 6:28 AM, Michiel Konstapel wrote:
> Now that is interesting - I've recently noticed the same thing myself.
> Is something redefining FAIL, somewhere?

Out of curiosity, I grepped for FAIL in my copy of the MSP430 libc.
Something interesting popped up in include/msp430/flash.h:

#define FAIL                0x0080  /* Last Program or Erase failed */

If a module in your app #included this file (either directly, or by
#including another header in the MSP430 libc that in turn #included
flash.h), it would completely explain the problem you're seeing.

Greg Hackmann