[Tinyos-help] Which JTAG cable to use

THE BEST ILM kayaniyasir at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 01:22:35 PDT 2010

Dear All
I am using intelmote2,

For writing program to intelmote2 we need JTAG cable. If i am worong kindly correct me.
I want to purchase the JTAG cable , kindly suggest me whichJTAG you are using and from where I can get, a better cable,

For both working with jflashmm and openocd.

I need you to suggest a best one that is working with you.
There is one cable prescribed by Tinyos forum
http://www.olimex.com/dev/arm-usb-tiny.html
but its descritpion dont refers to jflashmm , it onlt refers to openocd. While i want to prgram intelmote2 in cygwin.

Regards
Yasir Kiani