[Tinyos-help] MoteView

raoudha baklouti raoudha_baklouti at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 27 02:57:32 PDT 2010

Spam detection software, running on the system "mail.Millennium.Berkeley.EDU", has

Content preview:  Hi, I installed an application in my motes, but in MoteView
   whene I connect to a Wireless sensor network, I see the queries in server
   messages, but there are no motes in the moteView. why? it's normal !! [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.2 FH_DATE_PAST_20XX      The date is grossly in the future.
 0.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4350]
 1.1 DNS_FROM_OPENWHOIS     RBL: Envelope sender listed in bl.open-whois.org.
-0.8 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.