[Tinyos-help] Working with TinyOs and MSP430

ALFONSO MARTINEZ DE LA TORRE alfonsomt at alumnos.upm.es
Thu Apr 29 01:46:00 PDT 2010

Thank you very much for your answer.

But I think I don't understand you with the standard Blink program, I'm
using the one in apps folder, without modifying it, just compiling and
taking the app.c that appeared in build folder. The problem I think is
it doesn't translate well into C, because at the beginning of the code
there are lines that I think they should be comments, but instead of
"//" they have "#" at the start. The problem is I don't know why.
For example I have this one in the app.c from Blink:

# 151 "/opt/msp430/lib/gcc-lib/msp430/3.2.3/include/stddef.h" 3

But when I worked with others uC those lines where always like:

//# 151 "/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/3.4.4/include/stddef.h" 3

And also when defining structs it has in the middle:

__attribute__((packed))

While with the ones i wirked before was commented:

/*__attribute__((packed))*/

I hope I made myself clear and some of you know what I'm doing wrong.

Regards
Alfonso Martínez