[Tinyos-help] getting the source address

chikh omar enis01amor at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 29 14:47:50 PDT 2010

hello,

from doc of AMPacket interface :
command am_addr_t source(message_t
*amsg)
Return the AM address of the source of the AM packet. If amsg is not an AM packet, the results of this command are undefined.

I guess that the command source () return the source address . However, when we use in my program it print 54808 which is not a logic value (I use node with ID 1,2,3,4.

does any body know why source return these strange value. and message_t  is it an AM message?

thanks in advance

Omar Cheikhrouhou
Engineer & Researcher @SENS Lab (Software Engineering and Network Security)
Higher Institute of Technological Studies - Address : Mahdia's road Km 2.5 Sfax. BP 88 A - 3099 El Bustan Sfax Telephone : (+216)74 237425 Poste : 437 Fax: : (+216)74 431 386
Ph.D @ CES Lab (Computer and Embedded System)-University of Sfax, National School of Engineers BP W, Sfax, 3038, Tunisia , Fax:(+216)74665369
Coordinator C2i @ ISET Sfax (Certified C2i since 2008)