[Tinyos-help] Need help with recording the time difference between 2 events

Eric Decker cire831 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 21:53:23 PDT 2010

I've used localtime<TMilli> with out trouble.  What kind of problems have
you had with it?  Keep in mind that its resolution is a mis (binary
millisecond, 1/1024 second).

For higher resolution timing I just grab the value of TAR the timer register
which is set up for 1uis ticks.   1/(1024*1024) seconds.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Kartik Siddhabathula <
siddhabathulakartik at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am using tinyos-2.x and telosb motes. I am looking to record the time
> difference between two events. Can I use moteclockp.nc to get the
> difference? LocalTimeMilliC is not giving accurate results. Am having a lot
> of trouble with it.
>
> Please help.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Kartik