[Tinyos-help] Need help with recording the time difference between 2 events

Kartik Siddhabathula siddhabathulakartik at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 22:25:23 PDT 2010

Hi Eric,
Please find attached my code. The problem that I am facing is inconsistent result. Am getting the value for the difference of the two events as FFFFAD / FFFF63 in hex. That makes it 16777059 in int and nearly 16384 secs when divided by 1024 whereas the difference between the two events is hardly 10/15 secs. So, am not convinced with the results. Please advice.
Thanks in advance,Kartik