[Tinyos-help] Always the same 64 bit address

Felipe Cruz Martínez felipecruz91 at hotmail.es
Wed Aug 1 10:28:09 PDT 2012

Sorry but i introduced the ‘blank’ when i wrote the mail, not when i installed the app.

It’s very strange, because the ‘0x4E00000021AC75E2’ 64 bit address returned is the SAME that when you install the app. without indicate any address in the ‘make micaz...’ line.
(I’ve got the lastest code/version).

What can i do?

Thank you very much for all the help,
Felipe.