[Tinyos-help] Any simple example for Telosb Uart and Radio Communications in the same code?

WSNDeveloper WSN wsndeveloper at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 04:56:57 PDT 2012

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your reply.

As far as I was able to check the arbitration done in BaseStation code is
done at high programming level, so I tried to use variables as RadioBusy
but my problem is not yet solved. I think I should use Resource Interface
and modify the Msp430UartConfiguration every time I want to use Radio or
Uart, since the problem is due to Msp430 hardware where both Uart0 and
Radio are multiplexed. This is why I should modify configuration in real
time.

Any other example in which can be observed the arbitration in Msp430
(Telosb)?