[Tinyos-help] Interoperability in ZigBee

Bipin bipinkunjumon777 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 20:28:02 PST 2013

Hello  friend,

    That  doesn't  make  any  sense. may  be  its  not  completed...  i
dont  know ....   Using  the  IEEE 802.15.4  Stack  we  can  make  an  inter
operable  connection  to  any other  device..... because  all  the  Zig-Bee
technology  uses  the  same  IEEE  802.15.4 Stack....If  any one  have a
proper  direction of  making this  communication..  Please  help  me  to
solve this........