[Tinyos-help] BusyWait

Csatári János csatarij at optanet.hu
Wed Dec 4 08:06:22 PST 2013

Hi!

I had the same problem and I've tried to implement BusyWait, however I
changed my mind and used an async timer instead. More precisely,
TimerMilliC() and it worked fine!

Before sending I started the timer periodically, and every time it fired
it tries to send the message....if it succeeds, then it stops the timer.
Otherwise it tries again. You can start the timer with a random time
interval, too.

I am planning to upload my working code on the weekend, if you are
interested you can check out my solution.

Greetings,
János