[Tinyos-help] Compile errors: Boot.booted not implemented

Vandana Bhasin vandana.bhasin at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 22:59:30 PST 2013

Hi,

I  am working on building an application for micaz using TOSSIM. When I  compile I get errors . I am using tinyos-2.1.0 with xubuntos.

PartitionAppC.nc:
Interface RouteSelect not found
PartitionC.nc:
/opt/tinyos-2.1.0/tos/types/Storage.h:50:26:error:Storage_chip.h
No such file or directory

PartitionC.nc:318:
syntax error before `event'
PartitionC: `Boot.booted' not implemented
PartitionC: `BlockOther.syncDone' not implemented
PartitionC: `BlockOther.writeDone' not implemented
PartitionC: `BlockOther.eraseDone' not implemented
PartitionC: `Intercept.forward' not implemented
PartitionC: `RadioControl.startDone' not implemented
PartitionC: `RadioControl.stopDone' not implemented
PartitionC: `Read.readDone' not implemented
PartitionC: `Send.sendDone' not implemented
PartitionC `RoutingControl.startDone' not implemented
PartitionC: `RoutingControl.stopDone' not implemented
PartitionC: `Receive.receive' not implemented
PartitionC: `MilliTimer.fired' not implemented
In file included from PartitionAppC.nc:22:

Please help

Regards

Vandana Bhasin