[Tinyos-help] Power management

Sarfraz Nawaz sarfraz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 14:44:19 PST 2013

Thanks Wasif for your response. I am adding in the list so just in case
others might have more ideas.

I guess the question that I am trying to ask is, does an Iris or MicaZ mote
ever enter into the power down mode when there are no tasks in the
schedular queue? And if they do, how do they wake back up. They don't have
any I2C devices on them, a watchdog reset will reboot the mote and the only
source that can generate an external interrupt is probably the radio?