[Tinyos-help] AMPacket.setType()

Lin Hai lin.hai at whu.edu.cn
Tue Dec 17 17:24:32 PST 2013

Thanks Eric and Philip. I found where the code overwrites the type. Now, I
am trying Philip's solution

Neil Lin

发件人:  Eric Decker <cire831 at gmail.com>
日期:  Tue, 17 Dec 2013 12:04:13 -0800
至:  lin lin <lin.hai at whu.edu.cn>
抄送:  Tinyos-Help <tinyos-help at millennium.berkeley.edu>
主题:  Re: [Tinyos-help] AMPacket.setType()

first, sorry for being a bit crusty.   old age.   :-)

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 4:53 AM, Lin Hai <lin.hai at whu.edu.cn> wrote:
> Thanks Eric, I will try to learn how to fish and I will take time for gihub

my point is it is very difficult to figure out what is going on from little
snipets.

> But since new to the tinyos, I already tried my best to explain my problem.

I understand.   you did well.   if one can take the time to think what
others would need to help, it would make it easier for us to help you.

> While I think you are right, it is probably lower codes over write it.

yes.

>  So I will try to find these lower codes, but seriously, I have no idea how to
> locate these codes.

that is why i suggested getting a JTAG and then you can single step the
code.   That is how I learned how things work.

Another way, is to build using "verbose", ie.

make verbose telosb

It will tell you explicitly what files are being used to build the system.

You can also generate a document that will show you graphically what the
wiring looks like but I don't remember how to do that.

--
Eric B. Decker
Senior (over 50 :-) Researcher