[Tinyos-help] Has anyone thought about how the Ciseco XRF could be integrated with TinyOS?

John Griessen john at ecosensory.com
Fri Dec 27 10:38:14 PST 2013

The TinyOS radio code is not something I have dug into much, so I don't know how
different radios are handled.  I do know it all runs on one processor.

What would it take to split out radio functions so they are handled by a separate processor
that does radio setup so FCC certification is by module like the XRF?  Then the
TinyOS code would not do setup of radio,
only RX and TX data handling and tell it when to sleep,
and possibly power it off and on.

Any other platforms doing this yet?