[Tinyos-help] Parametrized interface with alias - compile error

Roadstar Runner redstripeva2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 12:43:53 PST 2013

Hi Eric,
Thank you very much for your  help. My code has compiled successfully and
is running. I have modified the Scheduler to handle two priority levels. I
now have my communication tasks as high priority tasks, hoping increase
throughput.
If needed i can submit my changes to the TinyOS community so that others
can benefit from it.
Please let me know what you think.
Levi